Patwell Pharmaceuticals solves complex clinical trial supply problems for biotech and pharmaceutical companies such as limited drug supply, time constraints and mid-study changes. We offer a unique blend of traditional and innovative services that can significantly shorten timelines, reduce costs and improve outcomes for clinical studies.
Traditional Secondary Packaging – all dosage forms
- Stability packaging
- Parenteral labeling
- Device labeling
- Sachet/pouch labeling
- De-labeling and re-labeling
Patwell ensures safe delivery of your temperature-controlled products worldwide. We can accommodate a wide range of environmental conditions to protect your clinical trial materials during transit both domestically and internationally.
Available Storage Conditions:
- Controlled Room Temperature (20° to 25°C)
- Walk-in Refrigerators (2° to 8°C)
- Walk-in Freezers (-10° to -25°C)
- Walk-in Deep Freezer (-20° to -40°C)
- Ultra Low Freezers (-70°C or Colder)